Children First Newspaper
When you are young, you’re naturally curious about the world and everything in it. But the world seems made for grown-ups; complex and unknowable.
That’s why we’ve created Children First. Children First is a newspaper which presents the news and events in way children understand. It provides learning through fun – immediate, colourful, exciting.
From news to nature, science to geography, sports to books and health to entertainment Children First Newspaper explores an extraordinary array of topics from around the globe. Written to engage a young person’s point of view, without spoon-feeding or patronising, it explains events in a safe, accessible and inspiring way.
See Inside Children First Newspaper
Why read Children First Newspaper?
- It’s packed with intelligent, safe and balanced content to feed curious minds
- It gives your children a regular opportunity to explore and discover amazing things about the world
- It provides young people with a space to develop independent thought and their own opinions
For inquisitive young minds, reading a copy of Children First Newspaper could be really engaging. Each issue features a host of opportunities for young people to get involved with, including;
- Writing fun: Submit your articles on anything you find interesting. The write up could be a news-based story or a travel experience or a moral story etc etc. You can also submit a review of a book that you recently read or you could create a comic strip which could make others laugh. Run your imagination on what you could write/create which would be really interesting and worth sharing and get a chance to be featured in the next issue.
- Try your hands: A selection of creative activities, art fun, simple experiments, recipes and challenges. Various participating activities such as Little Picasso for budding artists, Little Einstein for science experts, Little Chef for cooking lovers etc etc.
- Polling: Every issue will carry a poll which will need your opinion on what you think. Submit your opinion because it matters!