Ingredients for muffins
- Flour 1 ¼ cup
- Curd ½ cup
- Oil. ½ cup
- Milk. ½ cup
- Sugar 1 cup
- Cocoa powder ¼ cup
- Vanilla Essence. 1 tsp
- Baking powder 1 tsp
- Choco chips ½ cup
Ingredients for frosting
- Powdered sugar Softened, 675g
- unsalted butter 300g
- Milk 3-4 tbsp
- Vanilla essence ½ tbsp
- Sieve flour, baking powder, baking soda, salt together twice.
- Dust choco chips in 1 tbsp maida and keep aside.
- In a bowl, put granulated sugar and curd and mix well.
- Add oil to it and mix well. Add vanilla essence.
- Add milk and all dry ingredients.
- Fold everything nicely
- Add choco chips
- Pour into muffin cups
- Bake for 15 to 20 minutes at 100 degrees.
- Separately, mix all ingredients of frosting together gradually.
- Remove muffins from the oven and top them up with frosting when cooled. Your chocolate chip muffins are ready!
By Pia Talwar, Class VI, Amity International School, Noida